Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh! Yeah!

It's Thursday again, which means two things... First, Snarky has a picture up guaranteed to induce diabetic coma, or double your money back.

And second... Another edition of On Stage Thursday!


Chickenfoot "Oh Yeah" - A funny movie is a click away

Chickenfoot is awesome in so many different directions. First off, Sammy Hagar seems to have never lost the fun that is the soul of music. Satriani is a legend, a status he's earned over a timeline longer than my life. Chad Smith is the most underrated member of the group, but his work with Red Hot Chili Peppers more than speaks for itself. And then there's Michael Anthony. I've wanted to be as cool as the mighty Van Halen bassist since before I first picked up a bass. If I could be half as awesome at 50 as they are, I'd be farther than I could ever imagine.

Rock on.

Lokidude

No comments:

Post a Comment