Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Go Big or Go Home - The Full Story

So, earlier I mentioned Caleb taking on a Brady-tard. Better half and I got up at 0415 local to catch the interview, and even she, even with her limited exposure to gun politics, was calling bullshit on Dennis Henigan throughout the interview.

I then spent the next hour and a half (that were supposed to be dedicated to more sleep) explaining the utter depth of fertilizer that is really contained in gungrabber lying-points.

Squeaky has firsthand experience with the Commercial Appeal nonsense of putting women in danger of continued assault from violent exes.

The point of it all is that both the Bloomington and Nashville firestarters are actively interested in outing not just gunowners, but gunowners who VOLUNTEER for additional scrutiny from the police. When I got my permits, I had to pay right in the neighborhood of $100 for each of them, submit my fingerprints and other personal information, and have state and federal law enforcement agencies perform criminal background checks on me. I know for a fact that several states actual run their ENTIRE CCW DATABASE through the federal criminal database daily, just to make sure that their CCW holders haven't been charged with some crime. When Dennis Henigan and the editorial staffs of these papers are willing to pay money out of their own pockets and voluntarily submit to the same, then they can talk to me about performing a public service because they can pull a "Gotcha!" on a minute percentage of permit holders who may or may not be prohibited people that the police may or may not have missed with the background check.

Until then, they're nothing but arrogant blowhard fools.

Lokidude

No comments:

Post a Comment