Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Raising Hell Victory Tour: The Album


  

Bex here.  Loki took me on the Raising Hell Victory Tour this past weekend down to Green River, UT.  Loki had his own agenda to fulfill over the weekend, about which he will post himself.  I went for the photo ops and a giant jacuzzi tub in our hotel room. Since I wasn't able to fit the tub into our truck, I guess y'all will have to settle for the pictures I took.


The first stop was the Rock House.  This one room home can be yours just as long as you can live without things like central heating and air, indoor plumbing and electricity. 



The local herd of big horn sheep were all too willing to pose for pictures for me.  Even the ram decided to grace me with his presence for a few shots.   

 


 









The other photo op was down at Crystal Geyser on the other side of town.   Unfortunately the geyser doesn't have any set time schedule as to when it will go off, so instead of seeing boiling hot water shooting into the air we got to walk around the mineral deposit terrace and chase lizards. 





For those of you who prefer to be more active while visiting the sleepy town of Green River, might we recommend rafting or whatever it is that you call this guy is doing. 




And remember kids, be sure to keep your puppy safe from drowning!








No comments:

Post a Comment