Thursday, January 28, 2010

Housekeeping

I realized today how remiss I've been with updating my blogroll, particularly with regards to folks that had me rolled, that I wasn't reciprocating. I know, bad blogger, no cookie. That, and the blogroll was getting a hair out of hand, so I did some organizing, as well as updating.

The Conspirators are frequent and regular denizens of the #gunblogger_conspiracy IRC channel.

Great Gunnies are other gunbloggers I follow regularly. Some of them make appearances in the IRC, but they're not as regular as the Conspirators.

Folks I Really Know are just that, folks I know and follow from meatspace. Yeah, a couple of em are family, but so be it.

Odds & Ends is, well, a catchall for everything else.

Anyways, they're there, they're cool, and they write. You should pay them a visit. If I've missed anybody, drop me a comment or an email and I'll put you in.

Lokidude

No comments:

Post a Comment