Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The content of "the joke."

It dawned on me today that I never detailed the joke that caused the drama between Kelly Bauchard and Bill Carns, and that some of my readers might not watch Top Shot, for whatever reason. So here it is. Bill mentioned something to Kelly about his ex-wife's new fiance shooting himself in the chest. Kelly's unfiltered 22 year old reply: "Is she really that bad?"

Like i said before, having an ex-wife, I snickered a bit. Sure, it was inappropriate and off color, but as Caleb said in his writeup of the episode, we were all 22 once and said stuff at least that stupid. Kelly made numerous attempts to aoplogize, Bill wanted nothing of it, and public opinion seems to fall on Kelly's side.

Also, this is the first post I've done using Blogger-droid, but it seems like a decent app so far.

Lokidude

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.5

1 comment:

  1. Dammit, my previous comment got eaten!

    I believe I mentioned that it didn't sound like a joke, it was more foot-in-mouth related. My two cents on the topic.

    I've had many, MANY foot-in-mouth moments over the years, luckily the past two decades or so have led to me thinking more before speaking.

    ReplyDelete