Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bad Execution, turned to 11

When I leave my computer downloading all night, and your 4.76 GIGABYTE patch is still only half done, that should indicate something.  Yes, I'm looking at you, Blizzard.  I've heard enough awesome things about 4.0 to mute my current haterage a bit, but seriously, why couldn't you have broken this up into a couple smaller elements and released them spaced out a bit?  I really don't want to wait another 4 hours to play a game I was looking to play last night.  And I have a relatively quick connection.  I feel bad for guys like Marko who're REALLY out there and have a much slower connection.

Seriously, who thought this was a good idea?  They need kicked in the nuts for ignorance on a massive scale.

Lokidude

No comments:

Post a Comment