Saturday, April 21, 2012

BAG Day 2012

I know it's almost a week late, and ironically, the gun was bought about two weeks early, but here it is.

It's a Beretta Tomcat in .32ACP.  I've wanted a mousegun for a while now, particularly in .32, seeing as I already keep it in stock, as opposed to the far more popular .380.

It's what Weerd would call a "pack of smokes" gun.  It completely disappears in my back pocket, which makes it wonderful for quick trips out of the house when I don't want to holster up something mightier.

And being pretty doesn't hurt, either.

Lokidude

3 comments:

  1. Nice.
    As for caliber....The gun in your hand is better than the gun on your nightstand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially since its stoked with some hot CorBon. 1050 fps is nothing to sneeze at, even in tiny calibers.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I really like Beretta’s pocket guns. Their tip up barrels seems like a great idea, especially for guns in that size range.

    ReplyDelete