Thursday, August 29, 2013

Not like I'm providing any news that you won't read everywhere else, but I'm doing this, as a show of support.

Erin reveals her big secret.

My response, at a gut level is "That's it?"  But I understand how big this reveal is for her.  My response is much more an indicator of the level of effect this has on my friendship with her. She's still a kind and giving person. She's still the person who researches nuclear physics for the sake of accuracy in our rpg, because she strives to give us a good game (and she does).  And above all, she's still my friend.

And a warning any potential trolls reading this:  You WILL be nice about this, or you will kindly shut your digital piehole and be somewhere she's not.  Whatever your thoughts on this matter, violating Wheaton's Law will go very, very poorly for you.

Lokidude

 (Yes, I'm using the feminine pronoun, and will continue to do so until I'm given a reason to change.  It's how I know Erin, it's how she identifies, it's how my mind perceives her.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Lokidude. Your continued support means so much to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for jumping in and showing support. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete