Thursday, July 21, 2011

On Stage is BACK!

I finally fixed my bass, and started working on my old car, so I've had a bit of inspiration.  On Stage Thursday is scheduled for at least the next three weeks with what sometimes gets termed "right foot music."  They're all tunes that inspire my right foot to find the firewall, basically.

For starters, you get Storm Large covering Pinball Wizard.  I apologize for the extended intro, but it's the only video I could find with any kind of actual quality to it.



Lokidude

1 comment:

  1. Please join me and many of your friends at my new forum. We have a lot of things to discuss and get off of our chests. We want you to share your thoughts and opinions. ... We are excited to hear from all of you and hopefully make some new friends who share our passions and how we are going to put America back. On track.

    http://americansagainstobama.freeforums.org/index.php

    ReplyDelete