Friday, July 29, 2011

Seriously?


Okay, I gotta get this out or I'm gonna explode, and since screaming at stupid people will get me nowhere but into trouble, y'all get the honors.

You can obviously see the caution tape and orange pylons. You've apparently survived to adulthood, so it would seem the breathing lessons took and you can learn simple tricks. So try this one. DO NOT CROSS MY FUCKING BARRICADES!

I don't put up the tape because it looks pretty, or for my health. I don't do it for fun. (Profit, yes. Fun, no.)  I do it because there's a guy working 40' above me, and if he drops something, you might get hurt. Now, that wouldn't make me cry overmuch, but.the inevitable lawsuits involve a whole mess of paperwork, and wouldn't we all prefer to avoid that nonsense?

This has been your one friendly warning.

Lokidude

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately it’s a fact of life, some people just have to learn the hard way.

    ReplyDelete