Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NJ teen sells sister for sex

If you don't know me, here's a little bit of insight. Very few things in this world get me bent completely out of shape worse than child abusers and molesters. There are remarkably few innocents in this world, and hurting one of them, that's just unacceptable. If you don't understand that, you're more than welcome to leave now, because I really don't want anything to do with you. Consenting adults, behind closed doors? Game on. Kids who are incapable of consent? Yeah, keep your damn hands off.

That said, this news story has me worked up in more ways than I care to count.

Police: NJ teen sold stepsister, 7, for party sex

TRENTON, N.J. — It started with a party invitation to a 15-year-old girl from some young men she knew. She took her 7-year-old stepsister to an apartment down the street from their home near the New Jersey Statehouse, where the girls had been hanging around outside on a Sunday afternoon.

For the younger girl, police say it quickly descended into a horrifying ordeal in which she was gang-raped by as many as seven men as her sister not only watched, but got paid by those who did it.

For the men, try em, convict em, stop them from metabolizing the same oxygen as decent folks.

For the sister?  I really don't know.  I hope they can try her as an adult, and I honestly hope her parents have to ship her sunshine for the rest of her life.

And for the little girl?  May God grant her peace, and heal her little soul.

Lokidude

No comments:

Post a Comment