Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's that time again

Today is election day. Every other year, we as Americans throw a bloodless revolution, as we have for better than 225 years. This revolution is one of the most important of our lives. Get out. Vote. I can't make the blanket statement to "vote them all out," because I have phenomenal representation, but as a general rule, booting the establishment is a good thing, in my mind. Must be the punk still thriving deep down inside me.

And if you needed any more motivation to vote Republican, I have 5 words for you: Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer. That's what you'll get if Nevada goes the way the polls seem to be leaning. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Schumer is personally responsible for the Hughes Amendment, and that alone should tell you everything you need to know about the man.

Lokidude
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment