Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On moving


While I've made reference to it a couple times, I haven't come out and said anything about our upcoming move.

For family reasons, Bex and I are moving back to Salt Lake the first week of April.  We're both working on getting transfers, and we'll be living with her mother for the forseeable future.  It should be a good change for all involved.  We're both excited to be near family and friends.  I'm stoked to be able to go to concerts and races and work on my Volkswagen.  Something tells me Bex won't complain about variety in restaurant choices, and local craft stores.

We're definitely looking forward to home.

Lokidude

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move Lokidude and Bex! I hope it is everything you guys wish it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! You will have to let me know what area you live in. Would be nice to get together while we share the same rough geographical area.

    ReplyDelete