Thursday, October 28, 2010

An open note to politicians

I may well agree with 90% of what you say, but if the other 10% is either batshit nuts, or obviously and egregiously outside of your ability/authority, it negates the entirety of your platform, with extreme prejudice.

Just a friendly reminder.


No comments:

Post a Comment