Monday, November 16, 2009

Newsflash!

Attention, everyone who panic-bought any and all guns and ammo they could get their hands on: You overpaid. Dramatically. Prices have gone down, a lot. I don't care how much you paid for your gun. I don't care that you never fired it. It still is classified as "used." Which is how you have to price it now that you have to liquidate to cover for your panic stupidity. No, I also don't care that your wife will kill you if you lose that much money on the deal. If I can buy a brand-new-in-my-local-gunstore complete AR that's at least the equivalent of yours, for $250 less than you're asking, there's no way in hell your gun is selling.

Seriously, pay your stupid tax, shut the hell up, and don't be a dumbass next time around.

Lokidude

No comments:

Post a Comment