Monday, November 16, 2009

SCHWEEET!

Larry Correia mentions that gears are moving for an MHI film! How cool is that?

For a little mental exercise, me and some fellow nerds started assembling the cast. What we have will be posted here. Suggestions are, of course, most welcome.

Characters with a * are my personal submissions.

Owen Zastava Pitt - Clive Owen*
Sam Haven - Sam Elliott* (backed by JayG, as I read some of my notes)
Milo Anderson - Alan Tudyk*
Agent Franks - Adam Baldwin*
Earl Harbinger - Terence Stamp
Ray Shackleford - Gary Busey
Susan Shackleford - Catherine Zeta Jones
Julie Shackleford - Rachel Nichols
Dorcas - Judy Dench
Trip - Don Cheadle
Albert Lee - John Leguizamo (Yeah, I know Lee's supposed to be Asian. Make me a better suggestion, then.)

Still plenty of roles to cast, so help me out.

Lokidude

3 comments:

  1. Rachel Nichols, while attractive, is nowhere near hot enough to play Julie... IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always open to suggestions, feel free to propose a better leading lady. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. +1 to what Ben said. I'm ashamed he beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete